Saturday, May 3, 2008

Christen Ferris


This is my youngest daughter, Christen Marcella. She is named after Scott's brother and Grandma.
Christen has more motherly instict than most mothers that I have met. She still likes playing with her baby dolls and she just recently started gymnastics.
She doesn't like sports as much as the other two kids, but I'm okay with that. She does like to play the piano, but we have put lessons on hold for now.
Christen is very good at directions. She always know how to get home and some times assists me when I get lost. She has an amazing memory. She can tell you what the neighbors had last week for dinner. Her dad says that is just nosey. LOL
Christen is our little missionary. I just found out last week at church when I started to get on to her for taking a stack of pass along cards from the church. I told her to put them back and explained what they were for. She looked at me with her DaAA!!! look and said I do hand these out to my friends at school when I invite them to church with me. Then I gave her one of my "Really?" looks. Boy, did I feel stupid.
So there you have it.
I think that is everything I can think to say at 1:30AM in the morning about Christen. Except, she has already choosen her spouce when she is old enough. It's kind of an inside joke we have with some friends of ours. If you ask Christen who she is going to marry she'll say Harrison and then give you her Daaaa look again. LOL
Well got to go for now.

No comments: