Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kimberly

Isn't she cute!
She is such a dork! JK! Mom had to go get ready for bed now! LOL! So I'll take the blog from here.
Well, I am 12 years old now and am excitingly finally in Young Women's. In June I will finally be able to participate in Girl's Camp. I am now in softball, the sport right now, which happens to be the best. If you don't know my family, you will soon find out that we have a very tight schedule. With us kids in every sport known to man I don't know how mom and dad pull it off. I play softball, basketball, soccer, and just added a new sport.....CHEERLEADING!!!!!!
I was so excited to make the team. It started off as just some extra time to spend with one of my best friends, Mary Catherine, but now it's a real sport just like the rest and i will happily be starting it next year as i enter the.....7TH GRADE!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!
Mom and dad say I'm growing up to fast but i think it's taken forever just to make it this far and can't wait for the years to come and right now i think the best are till waiting. Well............Um........O............
I am in student council this year I have been running for the last 2 years and finally made it. Last year I also made Honor Choir and was very happy about that. Now we are preparing for a concert which we will be preforming at Six Flags. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
That same day I will also be preforming for band,(not so excited) Well mom's rushing me.....
"Kimberly you need to go to bad," So i got to go but I will be back so just try to hold back the tears for now.
By: Kimberly Ferris

Seriously, I don't know where all that sarcasm comes from. LOL
Well, now that she is gone, let me think of what she didn't tell you. Like how she has a cell phone that is attached to her pemanantly. That is where she learned that fun new "texting" langauage that I still can't understand!
Oh yea, she didn't mention "The Purse". Kimberly got her first designer Coach purse for Christmas this year, and no I didn't buy it! Until she got it I didn't even know what Coach was. A boy bought it for her. Yea, that's right. I know what your thinking. "She is way too young for that" Well I agree. That is why I could hardly contain my excitement when the boy called it quits a few weeks later. By the way, the purse it currantly on sale to the highest bidder. You know to help hear broken wounds and all. When she reads this tomorrow she is going to kill me. Oh well, I owe her!
I had better go for now. We'll add Brendan and Christen tomorrow.
See Ya,
Lucky

No comments: